Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear River 9.21.19
OK, I seldom post reports, and probably would not have posted this time except I wanted to show off my brother's monster cat from the Bear (yes, he said I could post it- hehehe).

We did get a couple of 25 1/2" cats on Saturday. The weather probably impacted our fishing more then we expected but we did find one spot where the hits, tap, tap, tap were non stop. My brother put on a small piece of worm and found the tappers. Looks lie the Bear had a great spawn, but the monsters were mostly asleep that day.

Hopefully the picture will show up tomorrow. It shows that it is uploaded, all 488 KB. Even tried to attached it in-line. We will see.....
Nice. I love the spots on those little fellers. And I understand you can chew the bones up right along with everything else [Wink].
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Now I know for a fact that you caught bigger ones. Where are the pictures of them?

It was nice meeting you and your brother. Hope to see you both out there again.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
I'm surprised that your brother was able to land that monster. He must have been fishing with heavy line.
[signature]
OK, I was not going to mention those. Yes, I did, but so did you. Some things just need to remain a secret. LOL
He just got lucky. LOL
1 in a 1,000,000 there.

Literally. Lol
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
I think my wife caught that same one (or it's brother) a week or so ago. [Wink] Will have to wait til I get home today to post the photo.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool