Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ririe
Fished the afternoon and saw 3 other boats. Caught a dozen trout but it was slow.
[signature]
Thx for the report. Perch fishing should be getting fired up
[signature]
I have fished it the last 3 weekends. Trout fishing has been good. Caught some nice bass 2 weeks ago that were in the 16"+ range, then last week I could not find them after the weather cooled off. I found perch tho last weekend and they were biting pretty good and were between 7" - 11" in size.
[signature]
We tried to find the perch in all our favorite spots but never had much success.
[signature]
Good to hear about the big bass. I've tried three times this summer but only caught the small ones. Where did you catch them and what were they after?
[signature]
Dam area and Rapalas.
[signature]
Where were the perch? I would like to have a fish fry.
[signature]
Look in the shallow water areas around 20-30' deep.
[signature]
Has anyone been up the Juniper or B!acktail boat ramps to see if you can put a boat in?

I want to go up this week. It don't mind breaking some ice getting in. Plus with jet I can break some ice to get into open water.

[fishon][fishon][fishon]
[signature]
Was able to get out to Juniper on Thursday evening and the ramp was still there, although the water is getting low enough that it will not usable much longer if it continues to drop. Trolled around for a bit and got a 14 inch rainbow and a 16 inch, bright red, male kokanee. Looking for schools of perch but really did not see anything on the finder that made me want to stop and drop a jig down...

Paul
[signature]