Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Courtesy Dock Request
I called the federal regional office. 801-625-5605 They transferred me the uintah wasatch basin office. I left a kind message for a courtesy dock be left in through the end of oct at pineview for fishermen. Might get some movement if others express the same concern. I brought up examples of state lakes that still have a courtesy dock in and flaming gorge (federal) that still has them in. Please be nice and we may get movement. [Smile]
[signature]
https://www.fs.usda.gov/uwcnf
[signature]
In my seldom humble opinion, the concessionaire at Pineview is only interested in their own benefit. They pull the docks within days of their active fee collection. If you ain't paying fees, they aren't paying attention.
[signature]
Didn't know that. Thanks.
[signature]
Did you call the FS?
[signature]
Nope just what concessionaire told me. Plus that same day a FS boat was on water pulling all the buoys and hauling them to shoreline.
[signature]
It is messed up that they won't leave in the wedge or courtesy dock (whatever you call it).
[signature]
I received a response back. "I will work with my staff to make this happen. Let me talk with them and discuss what needs to take place."

That is promising!
[signature]