Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SH Report 10.19.19
Snuck out to SH Sat morning around 0730. It was a brisk, but beautiful morning! Water temps hovering around 60, water gin clear, as usual. Water levels are still very nice and high for this time of year, love to see that. Headed over to the west damn and worked small KTs on 1/4oz heads along the entirety of the damn...picked up a dozen, with the biggest around 3.5 lbs. Most of them came out in about 20' of water, a few smaller ones up tight. Ventured out into the middle of the Southwest corner in 25' of water and caught another dozen, biggest close to 3lbs...same small KTs. Such a beautiful fall morning! Like a slice of heaven out there right now....2 dozen bass for the morning, a great way to start the weekend. All fish were fat and healthy.
[signature]
Every time I see pic's of SH bass I kick myself for selling my winter home down there.

Thanks for making me jealous.....damn I miss that place.

[Wink]
[signature]
I apologize for my ignorance but what is a KT? I will be heading down this weekend to give Sand Hollow andbass fishing a try for the first time.
Thanks!
[signature]
Remember, there are no dumb questions, just dumb people [Wink][Tongue][crazy]. That would be me. I'm glad you asked because I was wondering, too.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

[quote lovetofish]Every time I see pic's of SH bass I kick myself for selling my winter home down there.

Thanks for making me jealous.....damn I miss that place.

[Wink][/quote]

Haha...it is an amazing bass fishery! Sorry to rub it in! [sly]
[signature]
KT's = Keitechs
[signature]