Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first catfish contest entry
This is a Mantua catfish from this afternoon. Was driving back and stopped for a minute and walla. So I guess I can confirm thier presences in Mantua.

Ya,I know the contest is not going now....

And , I actually did not catch him. He was frozen under a sheet of ice in some rocks.

But hey, it is a confirmed Mantua catfish. First i have personally witnessed.

But I am wondering if I am spelling Mantua the right way....
[signature]
[quote Cowboypirate]

But I am wondering if I am spelling Mantua the right way....

[/quote]

Yes you are and if you can also spell Scofield correctly you win.
[signature]
But can everybody say Mantua correctly. Say after me: man away.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Great to have it official, thanks for posting that. Was there any ice on the lake yet? That is the first major lake to cap so we need to watch it close. Even though it’s starting to warm back up. thanks Jeff
[signature]
Fish on the rocks, eh?
[signature]
Fish on the rocks

Aint no suprise

Pour me a drink

And I'll tell you some lies

- Neal Diamond ( ever so slighty modify )
[signature]
I did see ice. Mostly wind blown to the NE side.
[signature]
Ya, and Neal Diamond is a brother to Niel Diamond. They both have the same dad Kneel Diamond.

This post is dedicated to Criag, who in fits of English teaching withdrawals, often wonders if I can even spell my name right
[signature]
This post is dedicated to Criag, who in fits of English teaching withdrawals, often wonders if I can even spell my name right

You forgot the period [Wink].
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

[#0000FF]When asked to spell weather...during a grade school spelling bee...I came up with W-H-A-T-H-0-R. My teacher proclaimed it the worst spell of weather she had ever seen.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks I guess it’s not going to happen now due to the warm up. But that was close. Pretty cool!!! A good 6 weeks early!!! Thank you Jeff
[signature]