Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Fish Fall Get Together Nov 13
Hey all I’m just letting you all know the banquet is locked in for Wednesday November 13 at 5:00-7:00 PM at Holy Smoke Barbeque In Layton will get the address and details soon. Please let us know about how many will attend with you. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
One.
[signature]
me plus my 4 boys
[signature]
Thanks Rocky and Justin and the boys plus me makes 7 so we’re a quarter to our minimum group already. That’s great!!! Thank you. Jeff
[signature]
As long as I am off work in time, I will
plan on being there. Just one.
[signature]
Great drop in when you can. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
[#0000FF]TubeDude and TubeBabe.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Richard and I will be there.
[signature]
I will try to make it. I am coming back from the gorge that day. If I can, it may be me and my dad.
[signature]
Thanks Pat, be great to see you two again. Thanks for coming Jeff
PS could you bring a few of those purple perch flags? I’d like to try a few. Also do you have a flig pattern that you think the whitefish might like? I wondered if that would be easier to stay out of the snags with. Thanks J
[signature]
Thanks Violet and Richard will be great to have you there. You two had a great year. It’s sure been fun to have you and we’ve enjoyed your posts. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
Sounds great, I hope you feel up to joining us after a day of travel. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
[signature]
Myself and 2 of my grandsons , I'm still trying to get the wife to join us, but 3 for sure
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
[quote SkunkedAgain]Thanks Pat, be great to see you two again. Thanks for coming Jeff
PS could you bring a few of those purple perch flags? I’d like to try a few. Also do you have a flig pattern that you think the whitefish might like? I wondered if that would be easier to stay out of the snags with. Thanks J[/quote]
[#0000FF]Have had a couple of other requests for bringing some goodies. Will have some available for anybody who wants 'em.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]The whities will hit all of the proven patterns...white with red eye, pale perch, etc. Also have some green ones they hit. But rigging is the thing. Gotta use those clothes hanger sinkers to keep out of the rocks. Wherever the whitefish are there are snags. The wire sinkers tend to ride up over the rocks better than jig heads or split shot. Cheap too.[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I'll be bass fishing in Mexico [Smile]. Maybe next time.
[signature]
Look forward to seeing you there. I’m happy to see a lot of significant others joining us this year as well. Wish I could talk mine into it as well, but I drive her crazy when I start talking fishing. I’ll keep trying though. Later J
[signature]
Perfect I’m glad you will be there. See you next week. J
[signature]
Thanks Pat I look forward to the goodies. I’ve liked the hanger wire sinkers over the years. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
My wife and I will be there. How many does that make now?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.