Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carp Fishing Report - Willard / Swamps
Hey all BFT.

My fishing may be a bit hit and miss for a bit. Working with my Dad and heath/age issues.

But - Cookie and I made a quick swing out to Willard and the outlet swamps in search of some carp for next years cut bait.

The holes we wanted to fish were occupied in the AM, so we dropped some gear into Willard North Marina - no luck - at all - nada - nothing - not even a breeze to tip the rod. I did see a greeb make a catch, so I know they are there.

Went back to the outlet swamps a bit later and the Carp were willing, but we could not keep bullheads off the line to catch the carp. Only able to catch two carp - lost track of how many bullheads. Will take a traditional carp pack bait next time and not worms. Did not know how many of those pesky bullheads lived in that area.

Had a lot of fun for a short run. I dont normally tell ya that you have to watch the video attached, but Cookies response when I told her we were signed up for the ice fishing contest is worth your time to watch

Oh ya - the report - Cold air. Cold water. Cold wife. All catches on worms.

https://youtu.be/6__0LlotD_E

cheers
[signature]
id tell ya them poopfish were on the rocks off the dyke
like they usually are
but my carpdiem bro and I road
I guess its 4.7 miles, to the light pole with negative sightings or contact
of any fish species yesterday on that side
which really kinda surprised me.
pretty day to get outside though
bummed we missed ya Im gonna make a damn guest appearance in one of them
adventures viddys yet
mr mojo morrison said
"you cannot petition the lord with prayer"
I disregards his advice and throw a few and up and positive hippies healing vibes for your pops.
[signature]
We musta just missed you. You’d think with 9.4 miles of pedaling out and back to the pole wed’ve seen something but it wasn’t to be. As I never completely put the whippy stick together I’m calling it a bike ride and not a fishing trip. Therefore I didn’t get skunked.
[signature]
We love guest appearances in our videos from fellow enthusiast. Last night I booked Johnny Carson and Lucy Ball for our coin hunting video. Then I woke up and remembered momma told me not to mix Dr Pepper and Indian Food before bed.
[signature]
I too have called many a skunks by differnt names. Amazing how many photo trips I have taken with a can of worms in my back pocket
[signature]