Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awards banquet prizes
We decided to try something new this year. We want to encourage each attendee to look around your tackle and try to find some small item that you have no use for anymore and bring it for our prize giveaway. I think we all bought something at the store once that was just the ticket then found it didn't fit our style and we'll never use it. It's new in it's box and somebody else might be thrilled to get it. Just be sure it's in new or as new condition and bring it along. What we don't use we can bring to future get-togethers. This could be a lot of fun. See you all at Holy Smoke in Layton at 5:00 Wednesday.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

couldn't find any thing in tackle box that I hadn't tried at least once, Did find some Marabou and peacock herl on my fly tying desk.
see you all tomorrow night.

Long Live Team NORTH
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Thanks Craig, I totally dropped the ball on mentioning this and ended up not being able to get on line for a couple days so glad you passed it on... I'd also like to mention that if you have rod/reels you don't see a use for or ice tackle or whatever, as long as it's still in good condition, that would qualify as well... Seems like we may have a wild hair strike and we buy something that we find we'll never use, but perhaps someone else might be getting into that hobby, like jig making or making your own lures... Anyway we wanted to spice up the door prize deal this year.. I do have some Maniac lures, but it would be nice to have a few different prizes to make the drawing a little more competitive... (Remember back when I think it was Rocky provided the jig casting stuff? Yup Pat got it) Anyway thanks all and it's not required, but would be appreciated... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
I'll look through my stuff and bring some. Already had one item that I set out, plus the gift card.
[signature]
Thanks Rocky that will be wonderful. See you tomorrow night. Thanks Jeff
[signature]
I have something that will help out
[signature]
I'm getting excited to see what we get for prizes, I'm hearing of some good ones... Now I feel bad for what I'm bringing... But hopefully someone will need what I have on tap for tonight... Thank you for doing this... Jeff
[signature]
Hey Jeff PM sent
[signature]