Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side Imaging thoughts
I have two Helix 10 & 12 Humminbirds with side imaging on my bass boat. I agree with everyone that says it’s a game changer. Knowing how to use side imaging is important. Watch the YouTube video and it’ll help a lot.
[signature]
I had to call in sick so I could go to Lake Powell!
Check out the sales flyer for Cabela’s, they have some super deals on fish finders, Garmin, Hummingbird and Lowrance
[signature]
[quote 2knots]Check out the sales flyer for Cabela’s, they have some super deals on fish finders, Garmin, Hummingbird and Lowrance[/quote]

The sale on the Humminbirds is 6 hour sale on Friday only. The sale starts at 5AM.

One at 399.97...7 inch display with SI....savings of 300
One at 999.97...10 inch display with SI...savings of 700.

The Lowrance and Garmin both have SI and are on sale for 599.97 they are NOT on the 6 hour sale. Both have a savings of 400.
[signature]
Does anyone have the LiveScope that utahbasser mentioned, I should have been more clear in my reply to utahbasser, sorry.
The cheapest route is to get a garmin 93 or 94 sv and then add the live scope transducer. There is nothing like it on the market. However all the graphs mentioned are great but not the same. I was with Lawrance for 10 years and hummingbird for 15. I went to garmin for the live scope. Paid for its self first tournament. You dont have to be a tournament angler for this. It truly is amazing. I'm getting another for ice fishing. Cabellas and tackle warehouse has them.
[signature]