Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks BLM!
Fishing was tough but the company was great! BLM invited me to meet him at Mantua for some hard water fishing and I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for putting up with an old f**t . The last I saw of him he was supposedly heading to Smith and Edwards for more "stuff" as if he needs more stuff. Ask him why he was late meeting me! Well - they look good anyway. LOL

By the way, if you ever need company to give you a hard time catching wipers at Willard, let me know. OK? Catching Macks from a tube??? Now that would be something!!!!

[laugh]Leaky
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Glad those tires are on after this snow storm! HA! It was fun fishing with you and Sparkie! Those two guys put on a clinic. They were the only ones on the ice catch fish consistently. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]That Kamloop I caught sure was a pretty fish and real healthy looking. Your dog was a little Sad to see it go back down the hole. He'd of liked to eat it! The way he waited by that hole, he was sure it was coming back up! HA! We'll do again it real soon. [/size][/font]
[signature]