Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to avoid Falling on Ice...
...walk like a Penguin. Really does work!
[signature]
Or do as I and Tube Dude have done: spend the winter in your recliner.
[signature]
Lol so you never ever venture outside at all in the winter? This can also pertain to going outside anywhere there is a chance of ice. Not just ice fishing. [Wink]
[signature]
Thanks Kim, It's good of you to look after us, especially those of use that are not so nimble.

Are you planning on a trip to Cascade this season? With that new sled I would guess so.

Richard
[signature]
Touche Rocky !! Having spent many winters following TD around places such as Yuba, Deer Creek, Utah Lake, and even Willard I believe, my old bones, knees, ankles, back, etc will just not take the abuse anymore. It was fun, but don't have the drive to do so anymore. I'll let the younger crowd enjoy the cold, wet, and falling down !!! Ice fishing is a young man's game, or for someone with enough money to have a large heated shelter, snowmobile, electric auger, and all the other modern accouterments that have evolved in the last 30 years !! I'll haul the boat to Powell or St. George once or twice this winter to satisfy my need !!!
Yep reservations made seeing some jumbos from Boise friends. Will be more fun with our Boise friends. You get with the guide Bill Lavin a great guy.
[signature]
Probably roughly you all’s age. Yep having additional help is nice be it electronics or ice chariots. Plus tents and heaters = CHEAP cash happy economically aware person doing what we can and enjoying our fishing passion. Plus really helps pass the recliner winter days plus ass sitting time along with walking like a Penguin even if going to get mail or store. [cool]
[signature]
As I get older,I find things hurt more and recovery time is longer. Anything that may eliminate that is worth trying!
[signature]
If I leaned that far forward I would be afraid that me belly would pull me the rest of the way over. Ice or no ice. [Smile]
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
I’m calling BS on that, you are one of the toughest guys I know!
[signature]
Shane, one pays for trying to be tough, when you arrive home all battered and bruised.
[signature]
No! I looked and found his website and sent an email, but have never got a reply. We both got sick and haven't taken it any further.

rj
[signature]