Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum return trip 12-27
Meet up with my friends around 7:30 and headed out onto to ice, started out in the same area as yesterday but wasn’t marking or catching much so we moved out to 19-20’ of water and the action started. Not as fast paced as yesterday but we all ended up with enough for a meal each. Tear drop jigs again but tipped with crawler, spikes or shrimp worked. Most of the action was within 6” of the bottom unless a large school was coming through. Number of people out today was way up from yesterday and expect the lot will be full tomorrow at the day use area. We meet at the launch area 1st thing and there were a few rigs parked already, didn’t go by after to see the numbers there. Good luck if your heading out this weekend.
[signature]
I was out there today as well. Looking at your pictures I think I was set up next to you guys. Fishing was good before about eleven and then it seemed like they started biting real light
[signature]
We’re you towards the dam or near the floating dock, yes them seemed to get more finicky after 11
[signature]
Towards the dam. I was the solo who drilled holes from the beach out about seventy yards. I wondered if you guys were bfters when I heard the name tube dude and pat haha
[signature]
We didn't get there until after 11, but we moved a short distance from anyone else, and they were biting aggressively enough to catch consistently for the next 2 hours.
[signature]
Oh yea was watching you on your outward search with your line of holes, yea Mark was telling me about Pat’s chowder recipe on the board
[signature]
We left around 12:30 and I commented on your post that we were just east of you beyond the red shelter
[signature]
[#0000FF]Got the recipe on the way. Hope you like it. Glad you guys had a productive day.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thank you sir, appreciate it [cool]
[signature]