Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ririe ice?
Any ice at Ririe yet?
[signature]
Last I was aware of was about 4 inches, but should have improved from that report.
[signature]
Thanks alot for the info.
[signature]
By the dam or Blacktail ice thickness?

[fishon][fishon][fishon]
[signature]
Last Saturday there was no ice. Did it ice up?
[signature]
I checked it out myself. It is capped. However there is just under 2" . No one one the ice, but it won't be long. At the boat ramp anyway. The road to drive to the back is closed.
[signature]
As of Monday morning there was only 1/2 inch of ice off the end of the dock at juniper. Open water along the east shoreline south of the boat ramp. Lots of cracks with water seepage out from the ramp. Probably be thick enough to fish by Thursday.

Blackmail has 4 inches and people are fishing it. The gate will remain open this winter for access per request of game and fish to the Bonneville county commissioners. The commissioners agreed to leave it open. Supposed to be open for snow mobiles and 4 wheelers.
[signature]
so can you drive past the road closed sign? Or do you have to use a sled or 4 X 4 atv? Thanks falls for that update.
[signature]
The road is open and people are driving down to the ramp. If we get much snow tomorrow the road may be impassable for auto.
[signature]
Went out this morning and checked the ice conditions. Found 2" slush on top of 3" ice off the end of the dock at Juniper. Fishermen have been on the ice and left tracks in the slush. Water is seeping out of the holes and cracks in the ice. Water must be coming on top of ice because of the lake filling.

fishermen are going out today and headed to the center of the lake according to Bob the camp host. Season is starting.
[signature]
By the lake graph the lake is coming up about 6 in a week

[fishon][fishon][fishon]
[signature]
Shore ice is starting to separate. Ice was still good today. 8-10 inches where I was today. Tons of perch 4 rainbows and 1 koke today.

Windriver
[signature]
Any recent reports on the ice conditions?