Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost creek?
Anyone been up there in the past few days? Ice thickness?
[signature]
Just got back from Lost Creek. Ice was 4 1/2" thick.

Fished for 3 1/2 hours. Caught three small rainbows. Saw plenty on the fish finder, but they had lockjaw.
[signature]
Were you fishing 4-1/2" near the dam?
[signature]
Yeah, where abouts were you?
[signature]
Is there still open water? I went up to check last week and there was ice by the dam but open water a few hundred feet out from the dam
[signature]
I wasn't there. But thinking about trying it - maybe Tuesday.
[signature]
Spent the day there today. 4 of us, between us we caught about 30 fish. Mostly slot cutts 15-20 inches, a 14.5” rainbow and 1 tiny Tiger. Lake looked capped as far as we could see down the reservoir. Ice was about 5” where we were and fished about 35 feet depth. We fished on left side of dam down the shore a bit. Pretty steeply sloped where we were. My first time there, so don’t know the lay of the other side. Would like to find a topo of lake for next time. All fish looked awesome and healthy. A few caught at various depths, a few drive by’s caught right at the hole, but mostly off the bottom. Had to tease them then drop it on the ground for them to bite. Finniky fish to say the least. Really had to work them
[signature]
Sorry for the late reply.

We fished about 100 yards north of the dam on the west side in 60 FOW. 4 1/2 inches there. Most fish we caught were in about 30 - 35' FOW.
[signature]