Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Park Pass Help
Been to hyrum enough times this year it's time to just by the pass and quit wasting money. If I get it online is it good from the date I ordered it or do I have to wait for it to show up in the mail? If I do it online and it's good from the purchase point, is there a way to show that I bought it if I have to wait? Or is it just easier to pay the fee tomorrow and stop by the office on my way off the lake?
[signature]
You can buy it online and just save your receipt as proof that you paid the fee for the pass and you are good. I believe they send you a receipt of proof to your Email address.
[signature]
Dont I have to have something in the window of my truck showing that?
[signature]
The Email they send you will be what you put in the window so the parks folks can see it. Most members that have done this in the past haven't had a problem but you could add a note beside it, if you think the printed out Email from the State parks folks isn't enough.
[signature]
I bought one online two weeks ago tomorrow. I put the receipt in the windshield and highlighted both the pass number, and the text that says the receipt is valid proof of purchase that can be used until the pass is received.

I haven't had to show it at a gate, but the gates haven't been manned, and the only time I saw a ranger headed to the parking lot I was already on my way up the road past him.
[signature]
I've printed out the receipt and showed it at the booth and the just waved me on through.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.