Wow, nice fish!
[signature]
Very nicely done!
[signature]
thank you!
[signature]
thank you!
[signature]
I like the video i made a goal this year to catch a brown over 24 ins or 5 lbs this year out of it this gave me motivation for sure 🤙🤙🤙
[signature]
Thank you! That's the best goal I've ever heard of!
[signature]
Nice fish! I was happy to see it be released. Maybe that one will grow to be the 7 pounder you’re looking for. I spent the last three years looking for the same fish and finally got one. 27 inches and still swimming. Hard work pays off. Good luck and nice video!
[signature]
I hope so! and nice!
[signature]
Looks like you had a fun day for sure and those fish were beautiful. Thanks for sharing that with us. I didn’t notice the date was it just yesterday? I was hoping for more ice. How do you like that reel? Is it the Diawa Revros? That’s my new go to reel, I got one and loved it and so over the last year I’ve picked up two more when I found great sales. Thanks again. Jeff
[signature]
Yes it was just yesterday, and it is and I'm loving it! Someone said the ice is 1-2" thick and sketchy on the edges, and there will probably still be a good amount of open water around the shore!
[signature]
Well that sort of squashes my weekend ice fishing plans, but it’s great to know before I get there and find open water. Thanks for the update. Jeff
[signature]
One time when trolling for kokes at the Pig we thought the tip of the rod was acting funny but it stopped twitching. For about 10 min we wondered if it had some weeds or something on it. All of a sudden WHAMO the rod doubled over. The fish never got hooked and we reeled in to discover a very small kokanee, 8” or so, still hooked on the wedding ring spinner. It had teeth marks down it’s side so something big tried nailing that little koke. Fun times.
[signature]
[quote LuckyCatch4512]

...(I promise I am working on my hooksets but I forget sometime in the moment)...

[url "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQYoMeZ68OE[/quote]"][/quote][/url]

Congrats on a really fine Brown trout. If your hook sets were half as hard as my monster hook sets and my monster hook sets were half as hard as they are, we would both be better off.
[signature]
Thank you! And my next outing I an for sure going to be doing better hooksets.
[signature]