Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockport In the morning
My advice would be to go to Hyrum! See my earlier post. Go to the swim beach, go out to 35' of water, and use what we used, or really any standard setup. If it holds, you guys will have a ton of fun. They're tight to the bottom and the bite was pretty good. I've had perch hit much lighter than they did today. Best of luck to you!
[signature]
If you are going to Rockport I suggest going to the boat ramp and walking out till you are in 30 to 40 feet of water. Wax worms, perch eyes and meat seem to work the best.
[signature]
Welcome back to the site Justin, if you were here 4 yrs ago, it looks like you changed username. Hope you did good at RP today, I'm hoping to get up there soon, so please let us know how you did and how thick the ice is, thanks.
WH2
[signature]
That's right my screen name is a little different like this time I capitalized it and actually spelled it right Plans ended up changing and we ended up at Pineview because my son's friend needed a ride to Ogden after going fishing ice there was 10 to 12 South side a cemetery point We got a few little perch everybody had fun nothing really great but I got a couple of kids their 1st fish on the ice and I think I hooked them for life
[signature]
Thank you I'll have to try going up there on A-day when I have more time I'm coming from Utah county so it's about a 2 hour drive but it looks like fun and I can't wait to get up there
[signature]
Thank for the information that would have helped at Rockport unfortunately I didn't end up going their had to take my son's friend to ogden so we went Up to Pineview instead
[signature]
How was Pineview?
[signature]