NICE! let me guess you uses a 300win[Wink]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
[Smile]
[signature]
Awesome, that thing is huge
[signature]
Nice! Just a little jealous here. Congrats on an awesome bull!
[signature]
Cripes man, remind me to never shoot one of those!
A couple bulls left the island last year and came over to the duck club I belong to. I drove up to them in my sxs and was blown away by their size.
Congrats!
[signature]
Wow, very nice. Congrats to you sir. Great memories for sure.
[signature]
Huge!!! Did you pack it out all by yourself [Wink]? Do you know how much he weighed?

I'm always curious about bullet performance. What bullet and weight did you use? Did you get full penetration? How did he react to the hit?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I had lots of help to break it down and get it in the truck. They also will let you take one vehicle off road to get as close as you can. That helps a lot. I used a 300 Winchester and I shot him with a 180 grain nosler ballistic tip. I shot him right behind the ear and it went through the neck vertebrate and stop at the hide. It dropped him instantly. Quick and clean.
[signature]
What a beast! Congrats.
[signature]
HOLY HELL MAN!!!! nice!
[signature]
Way cool!!! Congrats!!
[signature]
[fishon]I drew the same tag last year and hunted Dec. 15th, mine was 15 years old and 1800 lbs they measured him he had a 15 in. And 15 1/2 bases, tougher than hell, good for burger and jerky, but a nice euro mount.
[signature]
Monster bull. Looks like he would make Boone and Crockett for sure. Mine is tough also lol. I love your euro mount. I get mine scored the 9th of February for its official score. It was a really fun hunt. I have had enough hard ones, so I really enjoyed this one.
[signature]
I live in Syracuse so it was just a hop skip and a jump for me, I only had 10 points and in my 70s and knew I would probably never draw a tag for the Book cliffs or the Henrys so I decided to take this when F&G called me. I had a couple buddies that use to guide on DL&L years ago with me that also did the buffalo hunts there and were gracious enough to give me a hand with the big guy, they made short work of him. Not much of a hunt but somebody has to do it to cull some of the old bulls from the herd may as well be a hunter VS F&G glad you enjoyed your hunt.[Smile]
[signature]