Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum 1-17
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Yep - fun, easy day. Iced 21 perch and released all of them. I was the last one to arrive at about 10:15 and the last one to leave about 2:30. I think next week, I'll hit Rockport for the first time this ice season. It produced some excellent perch fishing last year.
[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Hey Alan, yes that was my start of a low catching weekend... Only caught two at Hyrum, followed by one crappie that evening, and one crappie the next day... But had a funeral, so most of the day was spent there... Then Monday I got another crappie in the morning and 3 sunfish in the evening... considering I fished more than I have the rest of the ice season, it wasn't very good results... Time to pick up my game... I did catch the sunfish on my new home built pole, so that was nice to finally get something on it... Hope it wasn't my bad luck charm... Size never got very big either 8" perch and 8-10" crappie and 3" sunfish... Next week I better do better... Good luck in Cali... Later Jeff
[signature]