Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chesterfield Conditions
I have seen several reports . Road was plowed two days ago . Reports are spotty som3 doing well some not . I think there are some recent YouTube videos that you could watch that might help .
[signature]
Thanks Curt, guess the trip will be delayed a week. Appreciate the info very much. Thank you. Jeff
[signature]
Went there yesterday the 30th and the ice was great at about 14" fishing was pretty good for the most part
[signature]
Thank you, any size to the fish? We’re going somewhere tomorrow, maybe Devils Creek. Got a bearing out on my trailer so if I can’t get that fixed I may be fishing close to the truck. 😃 Thank you. Jeff
[signature]
The road was plowed and we left our snowmobiles on the trailer and just walked out about 200 ft. The fish were pretty good. Biggest was 20ish and fat. All others if the 13 were all bigger than 13"
[signature]
How were the edges and any slush on top
[signature]
Just a little slush at the shore ( maybe only 2ft out) after the 2 ft the ice was solid. When we left in the afternoon the slush was gone at the shore.
[signature]
Thank you that sounded pretty good. We hit Devils Creek and only got maybe five between four of us and the edges were pretty marginal. My nephew got the big one at 18”. Still fun but I ended up skunked for the day, and the slush was a mess, but glad we made the trip. Thanks for the tips. Jeff
[signature]