Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrum 1/27
Thanks for the report, glad the H is still producing. I can see Earl sitting there with his heater going and just stacking them up, Bob does good also but you have to go check his tent to see the numbers lol.
[signature]
Glad to hear that you iced some. I watched the snowmobile come out and set up just west of me. Then I saw you go over to check them out. I guess that I should have been more friendly and walked over to introduce myself. I was wearing a brown camo parka. I left the same time that you all were leaving. I managed to catch a couple dozen or more and sent them all back down under the ice.
Thinking about going again tomorrow.
Maybe we should fly our BFT flags on our sleds.[Smile]
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
Burley, I'm glad to hear you were catching some as well. I typically don't go out of my way to talk with people, but I knew that Bob was planning to be there and knew he had some knowledge of the lake that I didn't [Smile]. I thought about saying hi on my way off the ice, but I have a hard time hearing made even worse with the sled noise on the snow/ice. If you see me out there again, give me a wave. I won't be able to get back until Thursday or Friday depending on work and duties around the house.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Always fun to meet BFT folks when out & about. I'm glad you stopped by Jim. Hope to see you again. And you SHOULD have come out to say 'Hey' Burley. Big Earl was for sure whackin' & stackin'.
[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."