Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new $4000 Garmin liveScope
The link didn't work...said private video.
[signature]
I was wondering how long you would hold out. Lol

Can't wait to see your videos with your new finder.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Thanks

It said it was in draft
so it should work now

if not try this one
https://youtu.be/Ixw-445xPaE
[signature]
My buddy in Cali bought it about 3 weeks ago, he fishes sturgeon (on anchor) all winter and the kings and halibut trolling during the spring summer. After his 1st trip he said that mounting the transducer in its typical position on the transom (aerodynamic edge forward) he could see forward very well , but he wanted to see behind the boat to see what the sturgeon were doing and later how the fish were reacting to the trolling gear. After talking to the dealer down there he had to reverse the transducer and raised it up on the transom so that he could have the view to the back and not have an issue with the water being thrown up.
[signature]
Excellent Video Robert..... Thanks for sharing that.
[signature]
Looks like you are going to have fun this summer.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Robert, I think you have joined a really exclusive club when your $4,000 fish finder is not your primary fish finder. Congrats on the new toy.
[signature]
I hope that you love your new toy. If you have any problems with your home made mount, check out cornfieldcrappiegear.com . I think that their mount will be an addition that might be a benefit for you.

Are you trolling with your kicker and steering with your electric. Give it a try, easier than using the tiller on the kicker ! You can steer from anywhere in the boat with the electric remote, through into netural and put spotlock on, very efficient !!!

Enjoy that Garmin. I will be jealous!
Very nice.
[signature]