Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crack Kills (ot)
This would be one of the worst ways to go. This poor deer took a wrong step.[cool]
[signature]
That oughta teach young'uns to stay off and clear of crack... too plain dangerous and once in a snare, there's the point of no return... as evidenced by this poor sap with bleached antlers...[Tongue][pirate][sly]
[signature]
I just wish his misstep would have been 20 yards broadside, during archery season![Smile]
[signature]
No kidding I thought those big bucks were supposed to be smart they sure like to make me feel dumb every once in awhile.
[signature]
When I was a kid, my friends and I would go play around in crevases like that. I couldn't believe how many animal bones we found at the bottom! Cool pic!

ES
[signature]
You took the words right out of my mouth. They can fall in a hole but I am not smart enough to find any during hunting season. What does that say for me?? That was a rhetorical question, no answers needed.
[signature]
cool pictures, goes to say you have to pay attention when in the outdoors.
[signature]
Thanks for posting the pictures, do you know where they were taken? WH2
[signature]
Great photos! Thanks for sharing those with us.. I wonder how long he lived if at all.?
[signature]
I dont know where they were taken. But I wonder if that was his hidding spot for the deer hunt the year before he just forgot his new (bigger) rack woulnd't fit. lol[laugh]
[signature]