Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
A buddy and I hit it again yesterday and hit our 50 fish limit of perch in under 2 hours.  The weather was sever clear and cold when we got to Cemetery parking lot - 9*F.  Cold ride to the killing grounds.  Edges were great, crusty snow on top to let the scratchers lubricate the hyfax runners, and ice still over 12".  We fished 38 FOW and the bottom 6 feet on my Vexilar was lit up constantly.  It just don't get better than that.  What the heck are you waiting for?   Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Great post Bob, how long did it take you to filet all those perch and were any over 9"?
I'm glad you have been able to get your account set up the way you like it, seems a lot of members are still having problems.
(02-28-2020, 05:03 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Great post Bob, how long did it take you to filet all those perch and were any over 9"?
I'm glad you have been able to get your account set up the way you like it, seems a lot of members are still having problems.
Mine all went across to the neighbors front porch.  He said he wanted 20 for tacos and the rest to feed his cats.  Those dinks everybody doesn't know what to do with make excellent cat food.   Big Grin  There weren't any over 7 1/2" in my limit and I think the same can be said for Big Earls bunch.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Thanks for taking those perch home. Trophy size will never grow to be bigger if we don't lower the total population to normal levels. I love fishing for perch. Fish tacos sound good. Sure takes alot when they are under 7" mark. Keep on doing what ya do!!!