Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
had a hard time getting in, went to deer creek
this is new 
Please note that new threads in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

looks like a lot of work for the Moderators.

I had to change my name and email, I use comcast, to set my password, the email would never come through.
also had to use as my google  chrome browser, I was thinking I would never be able to post again (maybe that was a good thing)
had to get a yahoo email 

to make this a fishing report took the boat to 
deer Creek yesterday could not put it in the water to much Ice
Robert
That sucks that Deer Creek is locked up.

Jordanelle has had a bunch of ice form as well with this last cold snap. But some boats are making their way out from the PWC ramp and fishing the main part of the lake.

Hopefully with the warmer weather things will open back up soon.

Finally got my new downriggers and will put them on the boat next week to try them out.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
good luck with your down riggers,  you will be ready for strawberry Kokes.
last year they were harder for me to find, keep me on my toes.
(02-29-2020, 04:36 AM)liketrollinglost Wrote: good luck with your down riggers,  you will be ready for strawberry Kokes.
last year they were harder for me to find, keep me on my toes.
Yes Sir; the Berry treated me like a red headed stepchild as well last year.  Hoping for better this year.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(02-28-2020, 09:24 PM)liketrollinglost Wrote: this is new 
Please note that new threads in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.

looks like a lot of work for the Moderators.

I had to change my name and email, I use comcast, to set my password, the email would never come through.
also had to use as my google  chrome be able

to make this a fishing report took the boat to 
deer Creek yesterday could not put it in the water to much Ice
Robert
I am having a terrible time learning this new website.  On a couple of posts, it does not show the initial post and pictures!!!  Change is painful.  Not sure it is better yet.  I hope I can get out with you again this year Robert.  I missed going with you last year.  Did not get up to the Berry very much due to some problems with my motor.
Hang in there.
I could not get into the site either.  Did everything I could figure.  
It would not send e-mail for forgot password, accept old user name, old password, or anything.  I totally gave up and decided to be a total lurker.
My son came down today and he ran his computer wiz and got me hooked back in.  I just barely figured out how to vew posts.  I hope they don't do any more of this new and improved stuff.