Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using the site
Well, I'm now able to move around and use many of the features of the site. I am able to post pictures in the contest forum. Really just making this post to make sure that I can.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I am able to reply but can't start a new post  Huh Huh
Quote:I thought I wasn't able to start a new post. I had submitted one and it didn't show up. However, it was because all new posts need to now be approved by a moderator before they show up. With that in mind, hopefully they add more moderators so this can be done timely.
Here is my test... lets see if it goes through.
I may just become a lurker after all the improvements
How does one change the font on posts?
(03-03-2020, 01:59 PM)ratnest Wrote: How does one change the font on posts?

Select/Highlight the text you wish to change the font on.  With the text selected/highlighted, click on the small down arrow(s) as show in the picture below.  A drop down menu will appear.  Click on the item (size, font, color) that you wish to change to.  Each item clicked on will immediately be applied.  My text has been changed to color = Maroon, size = medium, and font = Comic Sans MS.

You may or may not notice that Comic Sans MS is not a choice available in the font drop down menu.  That would be another story for a later telling.   Big Grin

Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
upload photos [Image: 66-F9-C3-E6-1083-4599-82-DC-ECEDA582-BD72.jpg]
Anybody else notice that our counts are now accurate?  I'm at 2,933 with this post. Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I don't know what happen from last night to this morning but I couldn't get logged in. It wouldn't except my newly changed password this morning but was fine the day before. I went thru changing the password again twice this morning and still couldn't get it to work. Angry I ran out of time to keep trying and now I'm back at it and just went thru resetting password again and this time it took.  Confused
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(03-02-2020, 07:28 PM)catchinon Wrote: Well, I'm now able to move around and use many of the features of the site. I am able to post pictures in the contest forum. Really just making this post to make sure that I can.

I'm thinking that it is going to be a long season before this gets fixed. But time will tell .
I just hope we don't lose folks because of the issues and hardships it is taking to get logged in and stay connected. BFT was such a great resource I hope it remains one
Wow after a few days off hair pulling and confusion i am finally logged onto the forum these new site sure isnt as user friendly as the old one Angry Angry