Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
name change
My former user name was pa. Today I was able to ad that name to my new user name Lee I think. But in doing so my password was lost to heaven knows where . Keeps saying unknown user or invalid email. But I think Im still able to post and reply. Hope i dont need it anytime soon. maybe I can get it figured out. Im bout as technical as a toothpick.
<p>Lee, you never replied to my PM about getting your old pa account back up and working, did you change you mind?</p>
<p>no sir i didnt give up. got pa added then it all went south cause the password was gone. thanks for the info it accomplised what i wanted. i will have to work on the password later. babysitting tonite . they are a handful. thanks again</p>
(03-08-2020, 02:21 AM)lee! Wrote: no sir i didnt give up. got pa added then it all went south cause the password was gone. thanks for the info it accomplised what i wanted. i will have to work on the password later. babysitting tonite . they are a handful. thanks again

The password was gone? How was it gone, did it quit working? I can reset your password as many times as you like, until we get it working again. Good luck with the baby sitting.
I'm glad to see you found the help you needed and made it here.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.