Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snake River Fishing
Wow, did they update the forum?

Anyway, I went fishing at the Snake River for catfish, and I didn't get anything. Probably still too early for catfish.

After leaving the Snake River, I went to a creek, and caught two rainbow trout.
thanks
How do you like the new site? 
Glad you got out a caught a few.
I LOVE the new site!
(03-15-2020, 12:31 AM)Jnicholes Wrote: I LOVE the new site!

Good to hear, some members are not happy with changes but I'm fine with it.
(03-14-2020, 01:41 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: How do you like the new site? 

I like the site too.  Took a bit to keep getting to the Idaho forum so I just book marked it and boom it's always here when I need it. Love how the ads are cleared up and dont clutter so much of it. Glad they did it.
(03-16-2020, 11:07 AM)duksnfish Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 01:41 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: How do you like the new site? 

I like the site too.  Took a bit to keep getting to the Idaho forum so I just book marked it and boom it's always here when I need it. Love how the ads are cleared up and dont clutter so much of it. Glad they did it.
That is great to hear, I just hope others on the Idaho board that were lost to Facebook think the same and return. It is just like anything new, it takes a little time to adjust but I totally agree with you on bookmarking the page, you go to the most, it sure makes things a lot easier. Without all the ads, it's amazing how much larger the site is. I'm not sure why it's like this but for those that are interested in reading the post right before the site switch over, they are at the end on page 109, here is a link to it:
https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/forumdis...5&page=109