Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cat Chat
(02-11-2021, 02:31 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey Forest, I hope all went well with your operation... Must have if you're able to see enough to get back on line... Hope all heals up well... Hey how about we start a new Cat Chat 21 post rather than purging stuff... Then I'll fix that up top so it don't sink to the bottom... Be a little news post that all interested can follow... Thanks for the suggestion I'll try and get that done today... Later Jeff

Jeff, all went well with eye surgery, fixed cataracts and improved distance vision. Other eye scheduled for 23 Feb. 

I posted a new starting 2021 Cat Chat thread, you can move it up. I'll work on getting the rules and placards posted, I'll let you know so you can move them up also. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
(02-11-2021, 02:49 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 02:31 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey Forest, I hope all went well with your operation... Must have if you're able to see enough to get back on line... Hope all heals up well... Hey how about we start a new Cat Chat 21 post rather than purging stuff... Then I'll fix that up top so it don't sink to the bottom... Be a little news post that all interested can follow... Thanks for the suggestion I'll try and get that done today... Later Jeff

Jeff, all went well with eye surgery, fixed cataracts and improved distance vision. Other eye scheduled for 23 Feb. 

I posted a new starting 2021 Cat Chat thread, you can move it up. I'll work on getting the rules and placards posted, I'll let you know so you can move them up also. 
Oops I did the same thing, glad your surgery went well... That's pretty amazing how they can fix them these days... glad it went well..  Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(02-11-2021, 03:13 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 02:49 PM)Tin-Can Wrote:

Oops I did the same thing, glad your surgery went well... That's pretty amazing how they can fix them these days... glad it went well..  Jeff

OK, new 2021 Cat Contest registration, Chat,  is up on the top thread box contest forum.  Rules and Placard are in the contest threads and are ready to move up.  
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool