Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the smallmouth bas regs at Deer Crick?
I read the regs online but I thought there was a special size regulation for samllmouth bass at deer creek. Can someone give me any info about Deer Creek smallies thanks.
El Catafish Logic
Why do you doubt the Official regulations you read online?  The Guidebooks are probably 99.99% accurate (hey, nothing is perfect Smile ).  I'm pretty sure you can trust what you read.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I've found it's best to go by what's in the regs, and not what you think it might be. Per the regs there's no special regulation on smallmouth bass on deer creek. The statewide limit is 6. There is no limit for white bass and they must be killed immediately.
Please harvest a limit of small bass. They are so plentiful in there and could use some thinning.
(03-13-2020, 01:50 PM)dubob Wrote: Why do you doubt the Official regulations you read online?  The Guidebooks are probably 99.99% accurate (hey, nothing is perfect Smile ).  I'm pretty sure you can trust what you read.
Call me stupid and you very right there was nothing in the regs about a size restriction, but for some reason I thought Deer Creek had a reg. Call it my over active imagination.
El Catafish Logic
Years ago it had a regulation like that but no more.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Oh yeah! Thats why I kept hearing voices in my head tell me there was a regulation(joking) like that. Seriously, I really need to go fishing this year and
Deer Creek was one of my destinations thank you for your reply.
El Catafish Logic
Most bronze back waters in this state could use a bit of thinning. They are delicious.
[Image: 0724190846-HDR.jpg]