Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake?
Last year at the flotilla where I normally use half a crawler and a peeled shrimp, I got to Lincoln Beach without my shrimp. Left in a cooler back in my motel room in Lehi. This was Friday afternoon. So I went just a short ways toward Benjamin and put a worm out. While I was tying a hook on my other pole, I caught a 10 lb carp. Right off the bat. So I took a fresh carp felet to my spot and killed them with it. The next morning I went back to my spot in 2 feet of water and had constant action with the cats netting 10 fish before 10 in the morning. When I quit to get my baked beans going. [Image: IMG-20200324-085505.jpg] I didn't have a tape to measure them. I made a bump board to start measuring them.
(03-24-2020, 02:58 PM)fast_randy Wrote: Last year at the flotilla where I normally use half a crawler and a peeled shrimp, I got to Lincoln Beach without my shrimp. Left in a cooler back in my motel room in Lehi. This was Friday afternoon. So I went just a short ways toward Benjamin and put a worm out. While I was tying a hook on my other pole, I caught a 10 lb carp. Right off the bat. So I took a fresh carp felet to my spot and killed them with it. The next morning I went back to my spot in 2 feet of water and had constant action with the cats netting 10 fish before 10 in the morning. When I quit to get my baked beans going. [Image: IMG-20200324-085505.jpg] I didn't have a tape to measure them. I made a bump board to start measuring them.

Hey Randy, are you gettin into the Cat Contest this year ?
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool