Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Expo's Dates Next Week have been Canceled...
You can read the details here:  ISE Cancelled
Sad
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(03-14-2020, 11:20 PM)dubob Wrote: You can read the details here:  ISE Cancelled
Sad

That does not surprise me, the way things are going I doubt there will be any big events like that for a while. Hopefully this thing burns it's self out sooner, rather than later.
Here is the message I received via email from ISE staff. I don't see a reschedule of this event for this year as April would be too soon since most events are just getting canceled.

The Expo's Dates Next Week
[b]have been Canceled...[/b]

Dear Outdoor Enthusiast--
Mountain America Expo Center will close from March 16-31 as local government and health-department officials take steps to protect citizens from COVID-19 (Corona virus). Their statement, issued today, Saturday, March 14, can be found here.
Accordingly and regretfully, the Salt Lake City International Sportsmen’s Exposition must be canceled for its planned dates of March 19-22, 2020.
We are actively exploring possible new April dates for our 2020 Utah Expo, and will update you on our website, social media and email.
Thank you for your support and, please, take care of yourselves and your families.

All best,
The ISE Staff, our Exhibitors, Celebrity Speakers and Feature Hosts, Sponsors and Media Partners
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF