Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Standings 2020 Cat Fish Contest
Well here we go first update, includes everyone that is signed up to this point... If you have a maroon block on your line, I have you signed up... No color there, you still need to let me know if you want to join this year...  

John was first out of the gate to score and sitting at a 27" average so far.... Team north has the commanding lead of 54 to 0 and that's about all I've got so far... 
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(03-16-2020, 06:15 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Well here we go first update, includes everyone that is signed up to this point... If you have a maroon block on your line, I have you signed up... No color there, you still need to let me know if you want to join this year...  

John was first out of the gate to score and sitting at a 27" average so far.... Team north has the commanding lead of 54 to 0 and that's about all I've got so far... 

[font]Where should I be seeing this " maroon block" [/font]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Can I just say I'm not loving the new forum for posting files and such... It works one day and not the next... I'm really hating this thing, especially on this computer and the phone... I'll keep trying, but my files I'm e-mailing to other computer aren't getting there, so it's taking more time than it should... I've got to get something better happening or else I won't be able to do the usual updates as frequently as we have in the past... I'll keep trying though... Later Jeff

Did they come across yet?

[Image: A7-EC4-A63-31-BB-4-BF5-B233-FC860018-E0-DF.png]

[Image: DF9-FB552-338-F-417-F-8-E21-83-B1-F1-D321-AB.png]
(03-16-2020, 07:54 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Can I just say I'm not loving the new forum for posting files and such... It works one day and not the next... I'm really hating this thing, especially on this computer and the phone... I'll keep trying, but my files I'm e-mailing to other computer aren't getting there, so it's taking more time than it should... I've got to get something better happening or else I won't be able to do the usual updates as frequently as we have in the past... I'll keep trying though... Later Jeff

Did they come across yet?

Yep, I see them now.

[Image: A7-EC4-A63-31-BB-4-BF5-B233-FC860018-E0-DF.png]

[Image: DF9-FB552-338-F-417-F-8-E21-83-B1-F1-D321-AB.png]

Cool
Hey All, Forest has offered to help me with the updates to the Catfish Contest this year...  I really appreciate his help and just wanted to let you all know it is official updates that are being posted by him...  I will keep up the spreadsheet and he will make sure they get posted so you can see them... My computer issues are going to make it very difficult to update quickly, so this is an option so you can have faster updates available... Thanks Forest.... Good luck all... Jeff
This is test post to be sure all can see and read the standings sheet. It isn't ment to be up to date accurate

[Image: 2020-Cat-Contest-Test.jpg]

Click on the spreadsheet above,  when it opens, click on it again. It should enlarge to full readable size.  
So far the names on this list are the ones I know about that have joined the contest. Any not on this test post, please let me know
by Reply or PM..

Cool
works great Forest
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Thumbs Up 
(03-18-2020, 12:43 PM)Ahi1953 Wrote: works great Forest

Thanks John.  Maybe this quake today will shake up the Cats.....Sick

Cool
Quick update.... John hit the 80 point level already....  Paul and I both added  some fish, so North leads south 154 to zippo.... Probably the biggest lead of the year.... pretty sure the south will start to enter fish soon... In fact I hear rumors that Pat is out today...   Forest will enter the chart later on for all the chart watchers... He's done a great job of making the chart more informative... Thanks Forest for all you're doing there... Later Jeff
As of 20 March 2020

[Image: 03-2020-Contest-Standings-20-March.jpg]

Cool
Cat contest standings and contest entries as of 4:20 P.M. Sunday 22 March 2020.

[Image: 04-2020-Contest-Standings-22-March.jpg]

Cool
Several more Cat Chasers joined us since yesterday, and a few more fish caught............

[Image: standings-sheet-reworked.jpg]

Cool
Our first "smallest" Kitty posted....it really is cute, Paul Smile

[Image: 06-2020-Contest-Standings-27-March.jpg]

Cool
South team added another fish, nice catch joatmon.  North team added another angler, bblake98.  

[Image: 07-2020-Contest-Standings-28-March.jpg]

Cool
So there were a lot of fish added lately, and I'll let Forest post the new updates, but spoiler alert... Team south has just about caught up... In fact if one more team south  fish gets entered, unless it's really small, then the south will take the lead...  Team north needs some bigger fish to start  competing  in the top ten... but I guess the south needs the lead once in a while to keep them excited about the whole contest and all... Starting to get interesting... Later Jeff
Of course Jeff is talking about the Top 10 total with North only 13 points ahead of South. What he is too polite to say is in TOTAL fish caught by the North (that is the 3 scoreable fish for all the Northern posted) the north is further ahead than that. Of course some of the South heavy weight Cat champs (ice_sled, Piscophilic, Mrs. J, Mooseman75, just to name a few)  have not chimed in yet. Oh and heaven forbid I forget TubeDude. 
But Jeff DID say that some of us Northern "misfits" have not scored yet either.  This social distancing park shut down may have a large negative affect on some of us Northern crew. It kind of leaves some of us only one place to fish, and that ribbon of water is gonna get more busy as the weather warms. 
I'm looking forward to July when I can hit the river and maybe by then Willard Bay every day I feel like it. 
Anyway fellow Cat Competitors, here is the standings update from the past few days.  Oh yea, you all may notice that Jeffs tripple 27.0" posts have put him ahead of Ahi1953 by 1 point.  I kinda don't expect that to last too long. I gotta feeling this years Cat Contest is gonna be lots different than any in the past.

Good luck to all of ya, North and South. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, have fun. 

[Image: 08-2020-Contest-Standings-31-March.jpg]

Cool
And of course, not too long after I posted that yesterday, BLK and Catrat jumped out with 2 more nice Cats, and a 29 incher, biggest one so far. 
Standings tell a different story today. Undecided   Nice goin you 2. 

[Image: 09-2020-Contest-Standings-1-April.jpg]

Cool
Jeff, Forest-- There's gonna be a lot of yellow in the top of the standings when you do the next update. I tell ya, this is the year for the south. Smile
(04-04-2020, 11:09 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote: Jeff, Forest-- There's gonna be a lot of yellow in the top of the standings when you do the next update. I tell ya, this is the year for the south. Smile

Lynn, so far Forest can't get on line again... He logged out and can't get back on line, so note to everyone.... Don't log out, just click to a new site and leave your account logged in...  Anyway since Forest can't get here, this is a copy of my chart so you can see the advances of team south... Big weekend for the Rebels.... couple great fish and a few 29.5's that I think Ben and Craig just passed back and forth to give both of them a biggy.... just kidding...  Ascendings cats were chunks... wish we could find some of those up north...  Lynn you were in first for a minute then  Ascending bumped you... Craig and Ben each tied for the new lead fish at 29.5".... It was an active weekend.... Not to mention Cookies Girls rule entries hitting the board...  Well hope this will work... if not I'll try again from a different computer... Later J
[Image: 0-D449618-4-A46-49-D2-B1-D5-D61441995-E52.png]