Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SH Prespawn
All this "social isolation" has really given me some quality quarantine time on SH this early spring!  Big Grin
The weather pattern has been great for a spinner bait bite...windy with cloud cover, and man have they been nailing them! Slow rolling along the dams has been killer, and the average quality of fish outstanding! They are looking very fat and sassy going into the spawn here next month. I have to say, I don't think there is any better feeling out there then slow rolling a spinner bait and having a 4-5lb bass load up on ya! Love it! water temps in the low 50's, water as high as it can get, water
clear. See you guys out there!  

[Image: Pics-Art-03-12-10-06-41.png] [Image: Pics-Art-03-18-01-16-06.jpg] [Image: Pics-Art-03-12-07-30-00.jpg] [Image: Pics-Art-03-07-12-02-33.jpg]
Looks like you're killing it, makes me jealous SH is such a drive for me. Glad the bass are wanting to play.
Sweet, headed out there in two weeks. Please oh please keep the state parks open.
These cold fronts have dropped water temps some, so the females have pushed out to deeper water again...but there are still plenty of fat and sassy males hanging out and willing to smash some SBs! (that first pic with my girls is a female from pre-cold front). 

[Image: 20200323-132632.jpg] [Image: 20200321-102310.jpg]