Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugly weather
Good thing we got off the lake when we did today Curt, this brewed up over the lake not long after you dropped me off.[Image: KIMG0607.jpg]
(07-23-2020, 09:21 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Good thing we got off the lake when we did today Curt, this brewed up over the lake not long after you dropped me off.[Image: KIMG0607.jpg]
We were ok for this drive back, although the farther South we drive the worse the weather looked, just as I was getting to my house it rained on me for a few minute, glad we got off the lake when we did.
That's good, glad you had good weather for your drive. Storm here started a fire out at the 84/86 junction Thursday day afternoon sometime and burned up a couple hundred acres.
(07-25-2020, 02:48 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: That's good, glad you had good weather for your drive. Storm here started a fire out at the 84/86 junction Thursday day afternoon sometime and burned up a couple hundred acres.

Wow, that's not good, hope no one got hurt or any structures got burned up.
Nope, not good at all, nothing hurt that I know of just burned up a bunch of sage brush.
(07-25-2020, 03:59 PM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Nope, not good at all, nothing hurt that I know of just burned up a bunch of sage brush.

I guess if something is going to burn it's better to be sage brush than anything else.