Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short Notice Jordanelle Koke invite
I'm hitting Jordanelle with my boat tomorrow morning saturday 3/21 I have plenty of room if anyone  wants to join, send me a pm and I'll get with you on a time and place to meet.
Cookie and I have a short window tommarow to get out or we would take you up on the offer. Thanks. Maybe next time
Cowboypirate pid= Wrote:Cookie and I have a short window tommarow to get out or we would take you up on the offer. Thanks. Maybe next time

I really enjoy your post and videos and look forward to fishing with you guys some time.I have a big boat that would probably work well for your son, I would really like to get you guys on some Kokanee this year.

Quote: 

I’m heading to bed know I’ll check my messages in the morning if anyone wants to go leave your phone number and I’ll call around 5:30 before I leave Roy. I plan on launching around 7:00 am and fishing until around midday.
I saw this way to late are I would have went with you, but it may have been a good thing sometimes  Jordanelle  does not like me.  but I have had a fue good days there for kokes.
liketrolling pid= Wrote:I saw this way to late are I would have went with you, but it may have been a good thing sometimes  Jordanelle  does not like me.  but I have had a fue good days there for kokes.

I wish that would have worked out, I would really like to fish with you and get some tutorials on using my electronics more effectively. I posted a report over on the premium board with a few details, I caught them in the same area as last week .

liketrolling pid= Wrote:I saw this way to late are I would have went with you, but it may have been a good thing sometimes  Jordanelle  does not like me.  but I have had a fue good days there for kokes.

I wish that would have worked out, I would really like to fish with you and get some tutorials on how to use my electronics more effectively. I put a report with a few details on the premium board, I caught them in the same area as last week. There where a lot more boats out today, of the several boats I talked to in passing only one other boat was on the Kokanee.
(03-21-2020, 01:56 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote: I'm hitting Jordanelle with my boat tomorrow morning saturday 3/21 I have plenty of room if anyone  wants to join, send me a pm and I'll get with you on a time and place to meet.
I would love to go to Jordandelle.  saw this post to late.. sometime this summer it,s going to work out
Since I'm now done with ice fishing this season, I'm in the process of putting my boat back together; batteries, gear, etc.  I've been thinking Jordanelle should be my first trip since Willard hasn't quite turned on just yet.  KSL Outdoors had Adam and son Ethan doing his show this week on Deer Creek & Jordanelle.  They limited out on kokanee at Jordanelle.  Unfortunately, the weather is not looking good for any outings until maybe Friday this coming week.  I will be watching it closely for sure.

When I drove by Jordanelle on my way home from Strawberry on Friday, I didn't see any boats on the water.  I didn't see but one on Adams show either.  How many were there yesterday?
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
It is sunday 8:30 am saw your post Bob. went to my TV and watched Adam, they got one rainbow at deer creek,
and maybe 7 kokes at Jordanelle.
the day I went. a lot of ice and where I went I did not see a lot of fish (my fish finder will show fish on top)  
so like anything it is lucking out and stoping on them.    
where Adam was at I could not get there the day I was there.

I may go Monday, was going to take two guys to deer creek but may change, Heber weather shows rain starting at 10 am but wind not to bad.
maybe the boats on the water will fish it out after watching him.

been watching this cam a lot of boats 
https://stateparks.utah.gov/parks/jordan...onditions/
(03-21-2020, 03:26 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote:
Cowboypirate pid= Wrote:Cookie and I have a short window tommarow to get out or we would take you up on the offer. Thanks. Maybe next time

I really enjoy your post and videos and look forward to fishing with you guys some time.I have a big boat that would probably work well for your son, I would really like to get you guys on some Kokanee this year.

Quote: 

I’m heading to bed know I’ll check my messages in the morning if anyone wants to go leave your phone number and I’ll call around 5:30 before I leave Roy. I plan on launching around 7:00 am and fishing until around midday.

Cookie says she is in for a Koke run. Might be a bit before Buckwheat can get out. He is considered very high risk to this Covid thing due to lung devlopment (or lack ) from his birthdefect. But I am sure we will get it done
Do you have a report on the fishing?
(03-22-2020, 11:55 AM)dubob Wrote:   How many were there yesterday?

I was there yesterday and there was probably close to two dozen trailers there just before noon.

Got one rainbow while going over a shallow point and had a couple more hits using flasher/squid set up.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
I was there today it was COLD went out in the snow anyway figuring it would break and it did. But trolled for about 3 hours and didnt mark a fish ,but I found out I had a boat leak so afterwards ,I came home and found the leak and got it fixed and washed the boat and got ready for the next outing. There were at least 10 trailers in the lot today.
(03-24-2020, 12:23 AM)Icejunkie2 Wrote: I was there today it was COLD went out in the snow anyway figuring it would break and it did. But trolled for about 3 hours and didnt mark a fish ,but I found out I had a boat leak so afterwards ,I came home and found the leak and got it fixed and washed the boat and got ready for the next outing. There were at least 10 trailers in the lot today.
You might have been that lone boat I saw while driving to, Strawberry. I only got a glimpse as I headed up the hill.
I’m going again this Saturday 3/28 and have room for a couple people, with 3 people I figure we can keep 6ft. between us at all times in my boat Wink. I can’t promise lots of numbers but I feel like I can put a few in the boat. Send me a PM if your interested in social distancing at Jordanelle with me on Saturday.