Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Catfish Contest
[Image: E5-B32-BB2-F101-4313-B8-B1-45-DAC45-F23-E0.jpg] 3/25/20
Utah Lake

channel cat 28"

sorry, I printed my placard but left it home on the printer. Hope this is okay. 

I'm having trouble posting an image that shows both ends of the fish.  

[font]Ok I can read the 29 and interpolate that yes it is good for 28 points. Next time make sure your pictures are better. If it would have been a half inch I wouldn't have been able to tell. Make sure you keep using the yard stick, those commercial bump boards are nearly impossible to read in pictures. Plus I don't trust the slide joints they mismeasure frequently. Congrats on a great sized fish. Jeff [/font]

jack of all tackle, master of none
Ok I need you to post that picture again I can't zoom in. So in the post just click on "add image to post "below the input box and select the source and then the picture. Let it load and follow prompts. Then I should be able to zoom in and read the ruler and bump board. Right now I can't score the one you have entered. Sounds like a great fish but I can't tell with the blurry photo. Look forward to getting you a good score. Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(03-26-2020, 03:43 AM)joatmon Wrote: [Image: E5-B32-BB2-F101-4313-B8-B1-45-DAC45-F23-E0.jpg] 3/25/20
Utah Lake

channel cat 28"

sorry, I printed my placard but left it home on the printer. Hope this is okay. 

I'm having trouble posting an image that shows both ends of the fish.  

[font]Ok I can read the 29 and interpolate that yes it is good for 28 points. Next time make sure your pictures are better. If it would have been a half inch I wouldn't have been able to tell. Make sure you keep using the yard stick, those commercial bump boards are nearly impossible to read in pictures. Plus I don't trust the slide joints they mismeasure frequently. Congrats on a great sized fish. Jeff [/font]

Got it posted
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Utah Lake
3/28/20

24" channel cat 

Picture is much better, good for 24 points. Thanks for the better photos. Jeff
[Image: 0294-EF06-2-E4-A-44-BF-AF35-7-E6-D4-F4-AEC36.jpg]

jack of all tackle, master of none
(03-31-2020, 02:19 AM)joatmon Wrote: Utah Lake
3/28/20