Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE BOAT..LET'S FISH..ALL INVITED
Glad you could come - and Welcome Aboard!
Beautiful morning at Overlook Lake, here in Happy Jack County.  Glad to share my virtual 36' pontoon party boat with all of you.  You each have your own posh recliner chair with built in rod holders and cup holders for beverages of your choice.  The 'fridge is stocked. Help yourself anytime.  You're welcome to use your own gear, or any of the rods, lures, and bait graciously donated by Carepa's Warehouse.  And you can take it all home when we get back to the docks at the end of the day. 
Looks like we have a Boatloadakids here!  Overlook Lake has been hot this year.  Bass are taking lipless crankbaits down around 6 to 8 feet.  We're going to do some slow trolling for 4 and 5 lb kokanee....Robert is going to help set up my new Pantoptix super duper port and starboard multi-everything E-gizmo.  Those new clown colored, left handed, smiling spin n glo things should be irrisistible to the kokes, cutts, 'bows, and walleye here today.  Thanks Pat.  Oh, BTW Mike...the perch action should be good early this morning, so after you and RipnJake get a mess of 'em, could you make a batch of that good perch chowder? Galley's open at noon.  Just leave a little room for the Pirate and his lady.  He's grilling up some elk steaks...after she's done out-fishing him!  There's always room for 'one more brookie' in the frying pan, and someone's even cookin' up a 'delicious bass'. 
We're cruisin good here..Craig, there's some huge catfish just around this point here, so get your gobaworms on.  Bob will check everyone's license to make sure no one's wrong....wait a minute....no one's wrong here in Happy Jack County!  Thanks Bob, keep on catchin'.  Curt, is that another 24" wiper you and Ira just netted? Nice fish!  Rocky's got the official measuring stick for today's catch. ObiFish and Kent thought they had a sturgeon on for awhile...dang carp....Big Carp!  Hey Fat Biker, watch your rod! Your bobber's down, and that just might be one of those 11" blugill here in Overlook.  Tin Can already has a half dozen of them bulls.  Good eating.
What a great day!  Very mild breeze, 65 deg. filtered sun, clean, fresh air...We're fishing, and still half a day to go.  Muirco, Trent, Richard, Doitall, Bovine...your catch is impressive! 
You're all in the running for the awards.  Everybody's got some great fish.  Gale, that 27" walleye just might be tops, but K-2's musky sure looked like it was smiling as much as her when she released it.  Jeff has the awards table set up on deck now that the day is done.  Sorry, I'm worse than Jeff - I forget alot of names.  But wait!  We've got awards for everyone - named and unnamed! We're all winners this day!
     What a day out on the lake!  Thanks all for Virtual Fishing with me today. Guluk to all, and, ah, don't for get to use the Hand Sanitizer as you're leaving the boat.... Big Grin
It was a great trip, too. I wish I would have remembered my camera, and not left my meat baster. Maybe I could come by again tomorrow and pick it up.
(04-03-2020, 04:30 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: It was a great trip, too. I wish I would have remembered my camera, and not left my meat baster. Maybe I could come by again tomorrow and pick it up.
No worries atol in Happy Jack County....I think we can schedule another trip soon...
Quote: 

Thanks, Captain Jmorfish!  I see I wasn't included in your report on the fun we had.  That's probably because we left so early.  The best part was meeting my virtual BFT fisherlady date.  I rate that even higher than when we dove together underwater to enter the virtual Ohio class nuclear submarine just waiting for us so we can cook our fish catch in the galley. You probably didn't even know it was there.  The submarine's sonar beats your fancy new Pantoptix. I wanted to post pictures of that, but they say it's classified.  We enjoyed seeing everyone having great fun on your big boat by viewing through the periscope. Sorry for missing the awards, so I hope to pick up mine when I see everyone again at our awards ceremony and banquet.

Our virtual adventure gave me a good idea.  Our Utah governor closed Zion National Park, but I decided to virtual drive through at this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSoX-2YtD7s
Since I noticed the video lasts over a half hour and since I was virtually breaking the law by virtually being there, I decided to virtually exceed the speed limit by playing the YouTube video at twice the speed.
Hey RPF -- You're always welcome on the SS Virtual!...Yeah, we all noticed your virtual date..quite the looker!..We all had binocs, doncha know?  Like I said, I'm just sometimes bad with names...I enjoyed viewing your classified photos..My 1960's Cracker Jacks Decoder Ring has a little slot for digitally busting just about anything... Big Grin I'll have to check out your parks trip..Keep on virtually enjoying life! and , Guluk...
(04-03-2020, 03:39 AM)Jmorfish Wrote: ...Kent thought they had a sturgeon on for awhile...dang carp....Big Carp!...

That must have been one "Big Carp!".  Enjoyed your post.  If I were talented enough I would have thought of making a similar-type post, but alas I'm not that talented in the written language.
Very little talent here...Just Bored!...stuck here in Davis County....I'd rather be in 'Happy Jack County' for sure!..
Stress symptoms may be affecting your health, even though you might not realize it.
stress symptoms can affect your body, your thoughts and feelings, and your behavior.
If you have stress symptoms going fishing is the only way to get rid of stress, some people die of Stress, some die if they can't go fishing.
(04-07-2020, 12:32 AM)Jmorfish Wrote: ..stuck here in Davis County....I'd rather be in 'Happy Jack County' for sure!..

Same here -- stuck in south Davis County.
https://www.facebook.com/lisabeck4/video...2618/?t=51
(04-07-2020, 02:01 AM)liketrolling Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/lisabeck4/video...2618/?t=51

That is one fine video.