Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some cats said hello today
To be frank, I cant keep up with where, and what, I can, and cant, do. So if I got it wrong today, I guess I did. Cookie and I went to a location this evening out in northern Box Elder county. No one around for miles. We only stopped to get fast food (support the local economy) and we fished (both things the Governor suggested was okay). As for social distance, I only kissed her once and only cows in theĀ  field to see. Feels silly that I am even explaining this as we are really trying to do this right and respect others through this process

Anyway - Cookie got on the board with a couple small cats and got her first entries into the BTF contest. She also picked up a big Utah Sucker. (no, not me Craig, a real Utah Sucker) Nothing big was interested in playing (but they are there - see the skull we found), this evening. It was still wonderful to get out and get fresh air.

Lots of bites, lost five to snags. Simple slip rigs with worms or a small carp minnow.

here is the video

https://youtu.be/BopcAcar7Go

Stay safe and keep fishing - I will as best we can.

cheers.

[Image: 20200403-165940.jpg]
Hey, I saw those Cookie cats on the contest board... way to go! They are not moster cats but everything is up from here. Hope you find fishable water soon for more cats.

BLK