Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Powell
All Public Boat Ramps on Lake Powell Closing Monday
Quote:Owners of private vessels moored at marinas will be able to access their vessels but due to the suspension of visitor services and public safety resources on Lake Powell, voyaging outside of marinas on private vessels is prohibited.  Multiple access areas of Lake Powell remain open for shore-based swimming and water recreation.
Can Flaming Gorge be far behind?   Sad
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
If I get "travel papers" from the US/Utah Politburo, can I travel then?
It's a shame, but understandable. The best we can do is to not fight the isolation protocols so we can this thing behind us as soon as possible.
(04-05-2020, 03:14 PM)RockyRaab2 Wrote: It's a shame, but understandable. The best we can do is to not fight the isolation protocols so we can this thing behind us as soon as possible.
I couldn't agree more Rocky; let's ALL work together to get this thing behind us as soon as possible.
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Just think of all the fish that is not getting caught or even seeing hooks?
Now do you think they will be easer to catch??
And will there be more fish in the waters as well??
The fish are going to get hungrier as they wait for this year's shad to spawn and for the fry to get big enough to eat. Plus as the water warms their metabolism will increase making to where the food that they eat will be processed quicker. Hopefully it will improve the bite because they definitely had plenty to eat for the last year.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.