Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost creek and Pineview drive by
Wanted to check out some new spots to fish this week, so my wife and I drove up to lost creek, then on the way back we stopped by Pineview. Lost creek is ice coming off conditions with just a little open water near the boat ramp. Pineview is totally ice off, with several boats on the water. Here are some pics of LC:
[Image: 100-3241.jpg]

[Image: 100-3242.jpg]

[Image: 100-3244.jpg]

[Image: 100-3245.jpg]

[Image: 100-3246.jpg]

[Image: 100-3247.jpg]

[Image: 100-3248.jpg]

[Image: 100-3249.jpg]
There isn't a whole lot in Pineview I'd be interested in fishing for and I would guess that there aren't any docks in yet.  So, I still don't have a close by place to launch my boat solo.  Sad  

I guess I could make an overnight trip to Manila and catch some kokanee like Robert did.  Cabin fever is REALLY starting to annoy me.  
Wink
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
No docks, likely won't be any until they start charging for the season but as far as something you want to catch there, what about crappie up to 14" or perch up to 11", we caught them that big last Fall, so I'm sure they are still there but you might have to weed through some smaller fish.
Appreciate the look-see report Curt. Think for us we may just hold off on fishing for now. We havne't got cabin fever too bad yet to risk getting out very much.
(04-06-2020, 08:50 PM)jjannie Wrote: Appreciate the look-see report Curt. Think for us we may just hold off on fishing for now. We havne't got cabin fever too bad yet to risk getting out very much.

Really not much to risk, there isn't many people even out this time of the year and most days there isn't anyone at the pay stations, so we rarely talk to anyone that could cause a risk, much greater risk going to a grocery store. That will change later this month but you are really safe this time of the year. The catching on the other hand can be pretty slow depending on where you go, hopefully that will change as well with warmer days in the forcast.