Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First post since change over
I like many have not been able to log on to the new system. Wiperhunter2 was able to straighten things out. Being pig headed, I refused to create a new account, and that left me with the catch-22 of not being able to contact anyone to tell them of the issue. I finally got an email address for Wiperhunter2 courtesy of Tubedude. To help others who may still be in limbo like I was, I suggest pinning a message at the top of the forum and include a link to a temporary email address. This would go a long way to helping the lost BFT sheep such as myself, return to the fold.

Now for the important stuff. The attached photos are from a mid February outing to Florida in the Orlando area.
[Image: image.jpg] [Image: IMG-20200214-144655967b.jpg]
I'm glad to hear that you made it back with us.

I'm jealous of your bass-fishing success--sure looks like fun. I wish we had some good bass fishing around here and I knew how to do it.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Good to see you were finally able to work your way through the maze of our "new and improved" forum.

Hopefully we can still leave home to fish once in a while.
I toocould not get back on, and thanks to the help from TD and wiperhunter2 I just got back on..
(04-07-2020, 09:29 PM)bassrods Wrote: I toocould not get back on, and thanks to the help from TD and wiperhunter2 I just got back on..
Glad it worked this time, welcome back.