Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanna fish at LB?
I'm always looking for someone to go catfishing with me at Lincoln Beach (or Provo Harbor). If you have a boat we could both go out separately to keep our distance and watch out for each other. If you don't have a boat I know a couple of good places to fish from the bank--we always get a few there. Every day this week looks to have calm winds so I'm good to go anytime. You can reply here or send a PM.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

PM sent, Looks as if you are probably going tomorrow. I am not free till Wednesday. Good luck tomorrow. If you can't make it Wednesday, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
After Pat ran me into some rocks at last years flotilla, to get even with me for leaving him stranded at Starvation many decades ago, I decided that I will give LB (and anywhere else on Utah Lake) a very wide birth.

Sorry Pat, the devil made me do it.

[Image: voowPbZ.gif]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I have a boat but looks like it is out for Me.  I'm a  Out-of-county resident,  unless I find some one there that will pull my boat.  but they would have to be with me in my boat.
Has LB now closed down to out of county residents ? All of UL shut down to out of county residents ?
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
i bought a season lindon harbor pass  and launched saturday in hopes of having a future place to throw the drifty in row around git some exercise
well blind casting flies to Kittys isnt my first  fishing drug of choice its casting/fishing
the carp will always be there and visible soon enough.
they didnt seem to ask a lot of questions or need much info, which is nice
id taken precautions to attempt to safely put a day use funds in the box, cause no one was there
when we returned i upgraded to a season like i wanted
the nice young man wasnt quite socail distanced tuned in yet
and im wearing a buff whipeing my card down with sani whipes
doing what my profesional health care employed wife told me i should.
some people seem to understand social distancing, risk tolerances, spatial awareness, and common sense precautions more than others
the morality of leaving your county and with how much vigor that will be enforced idk
Im glad now i have a pass on my windsheild and shouldnt need to interact with anyone.
cept if a bft  who may or may not be kin needed help launching a boat
which i would be happy to help do 
If somebody gits a ticket on ul ill be the first here to help pay for it 
if i git a ticket im mailing in my state park season pass with a call it even note
"I have found I have had my reward
In the doing of the thing" Halden Buzz Holmstrom
Forest, Lincoln Beach is a county park and Lindon Harbor is private. I think anyone can use them but I could be wrong.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(04-07-2020, 10:31 PM)catchinon Wrote: Forest, Lincoln Beach is a county park and Lindon Harbor is private. I think anyone can use them but I could be wrong.

Well, I like going out of Lindon, and it may be private, but does that mean the county or state can't shut it down under current health orders? 
And I know that Lincoln Beach belongs to Utah County, but same question applies. 
Don't want to make that 80-90 mile drive just to find them closed to out of county residents. 
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool