Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help getting your old BFT username?
I know some of you are still trying to get back on this site with your old username. Send an Email to this address, with your old username and we'll do our best to get you back on. 
bigfishtackle@yahoo.com
Hey Wiper, I did that for over 2 weeks and finally got back in today.  I was in at one time then had to clear my cache and once i did that, I could not get back in.  But today, I think they have had enough complaints that getting a new password with my old user name worked great and not an issue getting back in. So there is hope to finally get back into this site with our old information, Now all I have to do is change my password from the one used to reset it. Hope and good luck to everyone.
(04-08-2020, 10:50 AM)duksnfish Wrote: Hey Wiper, I did that for over 2 weeks and finally got back in today.  I was in at one time then had to clear my cache and once i did that, I could not get back in.  But today, I think they have had enough complaints that getting a new password with my old user name worked great and not an issue getting back in. So there is hope to finally get back into this site with our old information, Now all I have to do is change my password from the one used to reset it. Hope and good luck to everyone.
Well that is good news, I know they have been working on getting that issues fixed, glad to hear the password reset issue has finally been fixed.
Thanks for your help.
(04-14-2020, 01:42 AM)gorfish Wrote: Thanks for your help.

Glad it worked, for most members I'm able to help.
Hi Wiperhunter2 et al.    This is my first post with the new website and is more just to see if it works than anything else.   I got a password reset ok (finally) but it only works for the forum rather than the main Bigfish Tackle website (somehow) and seemed not easy to find the idaho forum but anyway thanks for your help and here goes nothing as I push the "Post Reply" button.

FR
fishingrocket
Hi Wiperhunter2 et al.    This is my first post with the new website and is more just to see if it works than anything else.   I got a password reset ok (finally) but it only works for the forum rather than the main Bigfish Tackle website (somehow) and seemed not easy to find the idaho forum but anyway thanks for your help and here goes nothing as I push the "Post Reply" button.
FR
I'm sorry, I should have given you a link to the Idaho board but just so you know the BFT website is different than the forum page. The only thing the main BFT page is for is ordering stuff and you need seperate passwords and Email address to get on it.
Thanks for the help getting me logged back in wiperhunter2

Rod
(04-19-2020, 03:31 PM)AverysAdventure Wrote: Thanks for the help getting me logged back in wiperhunter2

Rod

No problem Rod, looking forward to reading some of your fishing reports.
Thanks for your help! 

Don Rock MMDon
(04-30-2020, 06:56 PM)MMDon Wrote: Thanks for your help! 

Don Rock MMDon

Glad it worked out Don, now lets get some fishing done, it sould really start picking up now. Smile