Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not completly lost
Well, thanks to the help from Wiperhunter I finally got back on to BFT.
Haven't been able to get out fishing so don't really have much to say. I stay pretty close to home due to reinjuring my knee. Don"t know when to expect to get out again, hopfully about the time the cats get hot. Not only that but can't wait four hours in line at DMV to get the boat title and registration transfered.

rj
Glad to see that you have made it back. Good luck with the knee and even more luck dealing the the DMV. Lol
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Been watchin' for ya. Glad you made it back. Nothing helps heal a knee like fishing. Big Grin
When I saw your name on the post I was thrilled that you were back with us. Pisco will be off the injured reserve list next week and I hope you will be soon, too. We need you and Violet to help put the whuppin' on those Northerners.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(04-09-2020, 01:11 AM)r2u2 Wrote: Well, thanks to the help from Wiperhunter I finally got back on to BFT.
Haven't been able to get out fishing so don't really have much to say. I stay pretty close to home due to reinjuring my knee. Don"t know when to expect to get out again, hopfully about the time the cats get hot. Not only that but can't wait four hours in line at DMV to get the boat title and registration transfered.

rj

HEY Richard, glad to see you back among the BFT crowd. Take care of that knee. Hopefully just about the time the knee is better, all this other craziness will be over. Say hi to the Mrs. from wife and I.
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks all. Didn't think I would miss you so much , but I did.
It looks like it will take awhile to find my way around the site, but I will work at it.

rj
Hey Richard, happy to see you back on line. Best of luck with the recovery. Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!