Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Moderator
Hello Idaho, recently I was asked to be a moderator for the Idaho boards, which was totally unexpected and caught me by surprise but I have graciously accepted. So at that, a bit about me, I'm originally from southwest Montana, but have grown to love South Central Idaho since I've moved here, throwing jigs is my preferred method, wether from shore or a boat, walleye and perch are the fish I target the most, like catching big trout just for the fight they put up. I enjoy pouring my own jigs and have recently started making my own plastics and am looking to add making rods in the near future. Hopefully I can help help you in your adventures. Stay safe and have some fun in these trying times.
Way to go Lyle. Let me be the first to welcome you to your new job. I'm sure you will do great.

So I was wondering about your handle: meancuznalfy  Does it stand for: me and cuz in alfy or mean cuzin 
Alfy??? Lol
Thanks Randy. Lol, it's me and cuzn Alfy. Me, the boy and Alfy did a lot of fishing in Montana.
(04-10-2020, 01:54 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Thanks Randy. Lol, it's me and cuzn Alfy. Me, the boy and Alfy did a lot of fishing in Montana.

Always wondered what you username meant, now I understand. Welcome to the BFT mod squad.
Thank you
Thanks for stepping up and volunteering. You Rock!
(04-10-2020, 01:54 AM)meancuznalfy Wrote: Thanks Randy. Lol, it's me and cuzn Alfy. Me, the boy and Alfy did a lot of fishing in Montana.

It's a good thing that's what it stands for the other way might be against the rules?
Yep, would be against the rules the other way.