Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tandem fishing at LB this week?
I now have (barely) enough experience with my boat to feel like I could go out on my own. My wife needs to go out and pass me off for safety but that should be no problem. I appreciate all you guys that have gone out with me so far this year. It's been fun. But I still would prefer to continue fishing together for a while longer. Anybody who could join me this week, please contact me.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Catchen  I will be there tomorrow at 7.  My grandson and I will be fishing the Lincoln beach areas until about 1.  Welcome to join us.   Let me know.   Clint    cdbrc1
Thanks. I'll plan on it. Not sure if I'll recognize you so say hi when you see me.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

id be down, ive always wanted to fish bird island!
(04-14-2020, 12:48 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: id be down, ive always wanted to fish bird island!
Craig,
I'm planning on camping at Lincoln Friday, Saturday and Sunday, if the weather cooperates.
Craig-- I enjoyed fishing wih you this week except for the poor catchin'. Lincoln is my second home all summer when the cats get active so I'll watch for ya. It looked to me like you had that new ride pretty well figgured out this week. You will probably never be alone at Lincoln this year.

See you on the water. There is a first-of-the-year 30 inch cat out there just waiting to be caught.
Fritz, I sent you a PM.

Randy, the weather looks beautiful for the weekend. I plan to fish Friday and Saturday; I hope we can join up. Let me know. And you could PM me your phone number so we can reach each other out there.

Lynn, I'm getting there on the boat thing. Just need to practice more. Dang, I'll have to spend a lot of time at the lake. Rolleyes  Well, let me know if there's a particular time you want to fish together. I wouldn't mind catching that 30"er--I'll leave the 36 to you.