Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle, Deer Creek and Strawberry sort-of open to non-residents of Wasatch County
(04-22-2020, 01:57 AM)MSM1970 Wrote:
(04-22-2020, 12:55 AM)kentofnsl Wrote: Wasatch County is open again to non-residents.

SO I read through it and do ot see anywhere if says its ok to go there, just to make sure you can get out of there county, not sure if you could point me to the paragraph,  looked on the state park web and it has not been updated.
not saying it is ro not, its just not real clear, Im with you I would like to see it open,

BOB!!!!  WHAT????   Big Grin

I'm not 100% sure, but I think what you are looking for is in Paragraph #14: Visitors.  And checking the State Parks Update while show the last update was Monday at 5:15 PM.  That may, or may not, change today sometime.  So Deer Creek & Jordanelle are still open to county residents only, but I would say that Strawberry (which for the 900 plus time, is NOT a State Park  Big Grin ) is now open to non-Wasatch County residents - provided, of course, that they follow the prescribed safety guidelines.  So - how'd I do MSM?  
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordanelle, Deer Creek and Strawberry open to non-residents of Wasatch County - by dubob - 04-22-2020, 12:59 PM