Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has the site been hacked?
So lots of odd posts showing up, which begs the question has the site been hacked.

(example...the Out of Country adds....nother example old posts randomly showing up at the top of the feed in partial segments)

I know I will be running scans on my electronics just in case

and does anyone else have this " " show up at the end of sentances that have been corrected with the sites spell check?

is what was suppose to be in those quote showing up on spell check

n b s p ;
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
I notice quite a few weird things too.  But most of it I attribute to system "anomalies" rather than hacking.  Sometimes I just shake my head, back out and start over.
(04-28-2020, 02:58 PM)TubeDude Wrote: I notice quite a few weird things too.  But most of it I attribute to system "anomalies" rather than hacking.  Sometimes I just shake my head, back out and start over.

What would Michael Scott say? lol
I wonder as well. 

I just got a PM giving me a link to try to get on the premiun site.  Said that he got a report that I was having trouble getting on that site.  Only two problems.

1) Have not been trying to get on the premium site.
2) I did look into it months ago, but chose not to do it.  This was long befor the new format.

So, .......... 
Huh
(04-28-2020, 06:26 PM)Anglinarcher Wrote: I wonder as well. 

I just got a PM giving me a link to try to get on the premiun site.  Said that he got a report that I was having trouble getting on that site.  Only two problems.

1) Have not been trying to get on the premium site.
2) I did look into it months ago, but chose not to do it.  This was long befor the new format.

So, .......... 
Huh

You did not notice that that PM came from me? 

As far as the rest of this stuff, the only thing I have noticed are the spamers, they have always been here on the new site but they like to copy and paste old post, they are always new members, so if you notice a post that seems strange or out of place, just report the post and one of us will see it.