Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shore at Yuba this morning
I know I'm probably about 2-4 weeks early but couldn't resist coming out today. So far it's been really slow, mostly using  bait but have tried a few spinners/spoons. Still a great day out here though.
Thanks for the report.  Please update us after your trip.
i was there all last weekend and fished pretty hard, only about 25 carp to show for it
I was at Oasis campground today. Tried crawfishing but either the water temperature wasn't right or dem mudbugs are still on vacation.
(04-30-2020, 09:48 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: i was there all last weekend and fished pretty hard, only about 25 carp to show for it

Where do you usually do good for the carp? and what do they eat? I love catching them!
(05-01-2020, 06:54 AM)Envenomation09 Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 09:48 PM)Fritzfishin Wrote: i was there all last weekend and fished pretty hard, only about 25 carp to show for it

Where do you usually do good for the carp? and what do they eat? I love catching them!
any where in the lake youll get carp, we catch quite a few on north beach using worms or little balls of white bread, also oasis and the dam are good places easy to reach and catch carp, my friend was there last weekend on north beach camping and ended up with about a 16" rainbow.